A Digital Guide to Antique Shopping in the Staunton-Augusta-Waynesboro Region
I’ve had so much revisiting our local area to get an update on the various antique and vintage shops around and have enjoyed writing about it all in my new e-book, “A Digital Guide to Antique Shopping in the Staunton-Augusta-Waynesboro Region.”
I hope you’ll find it useful.
Our popular guide covers several key aspects of antique shopping in the region and things to do nearby to all locations. This quick-read edition helps you become familiar with our little corner of the long Shenandoah Valley, and just what makes antique shopping here so special. Then, learn how to strategize your local antique shopping experience:
- Includes links to the websites of our three tourism offices — Staunton, Augusta County, and Waynesboro.
- A tiny taste of the culture, mood, and offerings of these local areas.
- Full available addresses, phone numbers, websites, and social media pages for local antique shops.
- Information on what makes each antique shop unique and what you can expect to find there.
- Little tips on nearby food, beer, wine, farm stores, and cultural offerings in each hamlet.
Along the way, the guide will help you understand a little bit more about our region — from the walkability of Staunton, to the picturesque beauty of Augusta County, to the outdoorsy culture of Waynesboro. I hope you’ll enjoy reading this guide as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Download your guide now with the form on the right and get started on learning the hot spots and backroads of our antiquing treasures!